Our people are the reason for our company's success - past and future. That's why we're committed to providing them with a stimulating working environment, one that rewards the achievements of both individuals and teams.
We offer top-notch compensation and benefit packages including: matching 401k, tuition reimbursement, bonus potential, product discounts, flexible working hours, company-sponsored training, and advancement opportunities.
Sound interesting? Then review the available positions below and click on those of interest for further descriptions and contact information. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Foxboro, MA 3/31/2014
- Design Engineer
- Dorel Juvenile Group is looking for a Design Engineer to join our product development team at our Design and Development Center in Foxboro, MA.&nbs...
- Foxboro, MA 4/18/2014
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Dorel Juvenile is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for maternity leave coverage from April to November 2014. This position will be l...
- Foxboro, MA 3/6/2014
- Director, Global Sourcing
- Dorel Juvenile is looking for a Director of Global Sourcing to join the Design and Development Center in Foxboro, MA. The Director...
- Columbus, IN 3/14/2014
- Tooling Engineer
- Dorel Juvenile Group is looking for a Tooling Engineer to join our R & D services team at our Technical Center for Child Safety in Columbus, ...