10/15/2012 2:00:00 AM
DOREL JUVENILE GROUP ENTERS THE FEEDING CATEGORY BY INTRODUCING EUROPE’S PREMIER LINE BEBE CONFORT TO THE U.S. MARKETColumbus, IN, October 15, 2012 – Dorel Juvenile Group (DJG), a division of Dorel Industries Inc. (TSX: DII.B, DII.A) and the nation’s largest juvenile products manufacturer, announced today that Bébé Confort will now be available in the United States. The line offers parents a superior natural feeding solution with the Bébé Confort Natural Comfort Teat, which imitates the natural contours of a mother’s breast making it easily accepted by baby. The Bébé Confort bottle line is available in Glass, Eco-Friendly and Easy-Clip options and offers a safe, practical and eco-friendly design for ease of use and mind.
“For more than 75 years, Bébé Confort has been providing the European market with products that bring parents and baby closer together,” said Dan Pennacchio, General Manager of International Brands at Dorel Juvenile Group. “We are pleased to bring this premier line to the U.S. and offer parents a new natural feeding solution.”
The Bébé Confort Natural Comfort Teat features include natural sucking and natural flow elements.
- Convex part of teat adapts perfectly to baby’s mouth
- Flat part allows baby’s tongue to work as if on mother’s breast
- Wide base of the teat allows baby to properly position its mouth as if on the breast
- Different flow rates available for various stages of development including slow, medium, fast, cereal and variable
- Dual Air System regulates air and flow rate to give baby control of feeding rhythm
- Air regulation system to reduce colic & regurgitation and prevent teat shrinking
The Bébé Confort line features Glass, Eco-Friendly and Easy-Clip Bottles.
- The Bébé Confort Glass Bottle has a wide neck design for easy filling and cleaning and curved design for easy grip. The bottle is translucent to easily measure milk levels and is made of lightweight, recyclable glass.
- The Bébé Confort Eco-Friendly Bottle is made of 20% less plastic and has 30% less impact on the environment. Made of translucent and strong polypropylene, the bottle is BPA free. A wide neck design offers easy filling and cleaning and the curved design makes for an easy grip. Also available in a Transition Cup.
- The Bébé Confort Easy Clip Bottle is the ultimate no-leak bottle that closes in just one clip. The bottle meets parents’ needs with its patented Easy Clip system. Its intuitive usage allows parents to prepare the bottle in a flash, without risking poor assembly. The ring clips into place with one easy movement thanks to the arched lever eliminating the need to twist on the cap.
Bébé Confort will be available in the U.S. in October 2012 at specialty retailers nationwide. Please contact us for more information.
About Dorel Juvenile Group
Dorel Juvenile Group is a division of Dorel Industries Inc. (TSX: DII.B, DII.A,) a world class juvenile products and bicycle company. Now in its 50th year, Dorel creates style and excitement in equal measure to safety, quality and value. The Company’s lifestyle leadership position is pronounced in both its Juvenile and Bicycle categories with an array of trend-setting products. Dorel’s powerfully branded products include Safety 1st, Quinny, Cosco, Maxi-Cosi and Bébé Confort in Juvenile, as well as Cannondale, Schwinn, GT, Mongoose, IronHorse and SUGOI in Recreational/Leisure. Dorel’s Home Furnishings segment markets a wide assortment of both domestically produced and imported furniture products, principally within North America. Dorel has annual sales of US$2.4 billion and employs 5,000 people in facilities located in twenty-two countries worldwide.
Dorel Juvenile Group:
The information on this page was accurate at the time of posting.