10/17/2013 12:00:00 AM
DOREL JUVENILE SHOWCASES INDUSTRY-LEADING INNOVATIONS AT ABC KIDS EXPO
COLUMBUS IN., October 15, 2013 – Dorel Juvenile, a segment of Dorel Industries (TSX: DII.B, DII.A), and the world's largest juvenile products manufacturer, today unveiled its latest in child safety and innovation at the ABC Kids Expo (October 15-18, 2012) in Las Vegas, NV. Dorel Juvenile was honored by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) as a 2013 JPMA Innovation Awards finalist with its Safety 1st Custom Care Modular Bathing Solution and is pleased to introduce several new innovative products that are designed to make the lives of parents easier.
"Dorel Juvenile continues to strive to develop quality products to address the everyday needs of parents and to ensure the safety of children," said Paul Powers, President and CEO of Dorel Juvenile USA. "We are honored that the JPMA has recognized Safety 1st as an industry leader and are pleased to continue to bring new products to parents that solve problems and make children safer."
Ranging from car seats with AirProtect® + Full Body Side Impact Technology to a bottle with the patented Easy Clip™ system, Dorel Juvenile offers parents smart solutions from infancy and beyond. Highlights include:
• Safety 1st Advance SE 70 Air+ Convertible Car Seat: The Safety 1st Advance SE 70 Air+ Convertible Car Seat combines the advanced protection of our Air Protect® cushion system with patented GCell HX™ hexagonal shaped foam for superior protection around the torso. Together they provide full body side impact protection. The seat can be used rear facing for children five-40 lbs. and forward facing for children 22 to 70 lbs., the Safety 1st Advance SE 70 Air + also includes a 10-position headrest, LATCH installation system for faster and easier installation when moving between vehicles, and an integrated cup holder.
• Safety 1st Elite 80 Air+ 3-in-1 Car Seat: The Safety 1st Elite 80 Air+ 3-in-1 Car Seat combines the advanced protection of our Air Protect® cushion system with patented GCell HX™ hexagonal shaped foam for superior protection around the torso. Together they provide full body side impact protection. The seat can be used rear facing 5-40lbs, forward facing 22-80lbs, or as a belt positioning booster from 40-100lbs. It also features a QuickFit Harness Adjustment System, easy-to-identify color coded belt paths and installation labels, one-click LATCH and two integrated cup holders.
• Safety 1st Store ‘n Go Backless Booster: A belt positioning booster, The Safety 1st Store n’ Go Backless Booster, allows your child to safely access on-the-go activities without unbuckling. A large storage drawer, side pocket with integrated cup holder, and easy-to-clean pad, ensure the car remains clean and organized while providing child with their own special space. The booster fits children 40-100lbs and 43”-57.”
• Safety 1st Incognito Kid-Positioning Seat: Designed with older kids in mind, the Safety 1st Incognito Kid-Positioning Seat ensures proper positioning of the seat belt without the look of a belt positioning booster. Great for kids whose friends are out of booster seats, the seat fits children from 60-120lbs and up to 60".
• Bébé Confort Easy Clip Bottle: Bébé Confort meets parents’ needs with its patented Easy Clip™ system. Its innovative design allows parents to prepare the bottle in a flash, without risking poor assembly. The ring clips into place with one easy movement thanks to the arched lever. No more leaks and fussing at feeding time. The Bébé Confort Teat imitates the natural contours of a mother’s breast which makes it ideal for baby.
• Maxi-Cosi RodiFix with the Isofix Latch System: The Maxi-Cosi RodiFix features advanced AirProtect® Side Impact Technology with a patented Air Protect cushion system that protects around your child’s head, where it’s needed most. The IsoFix Rigid LATCH system makes installing the RodiFix and moving the seat between multiple vehicles easier than ever with solid extensions that click right into the car and keep the seat secured. Fits children forward facing from 30-120 lbs. and up to 57".
For more information Dorel Juvenile products, visit booth #3201 at the ABC Kids Expo in Las Vegas, NV or go to www.djgusa.com.
About Dorel Juvenile:
All over the world, we Care for Precious Life. It is the daily mission of our 3300 employees across the globe. We Care, so parents can have an enjoyable time with their children. Dorel Juvenile's portfolio features a diversity of brands at various price points and innovative design, supported by excellent distribution channels. Our well-known and strong global brands, Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st, Cosco and Baby Art, combined with our extensive portfolio of regional brands, are available in over 100 countries. www.doreleurope.com; www.linkedin.com/company/dorel-europe
Dorel Juvenile is a segment of Dorel Industries, Inc, (TSX: DII.B, DII.A). Dorel creates style and excitement in equal measure to safety, quality and value. Dorel has annual sales of US$2.6 billion and employs 6,300 people in facilities located in twenty-four countries worldwide. www.dorel.com
Dorel Industries Inc. (TSX: DII.B, DII.A) is a world class juvenile products and bicycle company. Dorel creates style and excitement in equal measure to safety, quality and value. The Company’s lifestyle leadership position is pronounced in both its Juvenile and Bicycle categories with an array of trend-setting products. Dorel’s powerfully branded products include Safety 1st, Quinny, Cosco, Maxi-Cosi and Bébé Confort in Juvenile, as well as Cannondale, Schwinn, GT, Mongoose, Caloi, IronHorse and SUGOI in Recreational/Leisure. Dorel’s Home Furnishings segment markets a wide assortment of both domestically produced and imported furniture products, principally within North America. Dorel has annual sales of US$2.6 billion and employs 6,300 people in facilities located in twenty-four countries worldwide.
Dorel Juvenile USA
360 Public Relations
The information on this page was accurate at the time of posting.