At Dorel Juvenile Group, your family's safety is our top priority. That's why we've compiled a comprehensive listing of our products (within the past five years) that may require additional repairs, modifications or replacement after the manufacturing process. In most cases, a simple replacement part is all that's needed to improve a product's performance.
Want to research a specific product? Enter the product number below.
- [01.18.2010] Dorel Juvenile Group Recalls Certain Child Restraints for Tether Abrasion Issues
- [12.30.2009] DOREL JUVENILE GROUP VOLUNTARILY RECALLS BASSINETS ON SELECT PLAY YARDS, OFFERING PARENTS FREE BASSINET REPAIR KIT
- [12.30.2009] Dorel Juvenile Group Recalls Play Yards with Bassinets Due to Suffocation Hazard
- [12.22.2009] Safe Kids Worldwide Responds to IIHS Booster Report Booster Seats are Not-One-Size-Fits-All
- [12.22.2009] JPMA – Statement IIHS - Booster Seat Belt Fit Report Issued December 22, 2009
- [12.22.2009] Dorel Juvenile Group Issues Statement Regarding the 2009 Institute of Highway Safety (IIHS) Booster Seat Report
- [12.21.2009] A message from Dorel Juvenile Group to parents and caregivers regarding the recent infant child restraint/carrier voluntary recall:
- [12.18.2009] Fall Hazard Prompts NHTSA, CPSC and Dorel Juvenile Group to Announce Recall of Infant Car Seat/Carriers
- [08.06.2009] Dorel Distribution Canada Responds To Transport Canada’s Consumer Information Notice on Designer 22 Car Seat
- [08.06.2009] Dorel Juvenile Group Expands Recall of Safety 1st Stair Gates Due to Fall Hazard
- [07.24.2009] Consumer Advisory: Dorel Recalls 28,350 Maxi-Cosi Mico Infant Seats
- [05.13.2009] Eddie Bauer Play Yards with Rocking Bassinets Recalled by Dorel Juvenile Group Due to Suffocation Hazard