At Dorel Juvenile Group, your family's safety is our top priority. That's why we've compiled a comprehensive listing of our products (within the past five years) that may require additional repairs, modifications or replacement after the manufacturing process. In most cases, a simple replacement part is all that's needed to improve a product's performance.
Want to research a specific product? Enter the product number below.
- [05.13.2009] Eddie Bauer Play Yards with Rocking Bassinets Recalled by Dorel Juvenile Group Due to Suffocation Hazard
- [02.04.2009] Dorel Juvenile Group Recalls Safety 1st Stair Gates Due to Fall Hazard
- [10.01.2008] Dorel Juvenile Group Responds to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety Report
- [12.17.2007] Dorel Juvenile Group Announces a Voluntary Safety Recall for Certain Models of the Cosco® Touriva® Child Restraint
- [08.30.2007] Dorel Juvenile Group Announces a Voluntary Safety Recall of the Harness Adjustment Strap on Certain Cosco®, Safety 1st® and Eddie Bauer® Brand Child Restraint Systems
- [05.22.2007] Dorel Juvenile Group USA Announces Voluntary Safety Notice for Cosco® Alpha Omega® and Eddie Bauer® 3-in-1 Car Seats
- [11.21.2006] Dorel Juvenile Group USA Announces Voluntary Safety Recall for Comfort Infant Car Seat
- [10.27.2005] CPSC, Dorel Juvenile Group USA Announce Recall to Repair Battery-Powered Ride-On Vehicles
- [07.06.2005] CPSC, Dorel Juvenile Group Issue Alert on Safety 1st Tubside Bath Seats
- [05.18.2005] Dorel Juvenile Group, Inc. To Conduct A Safety Recall for Designer 22 Rear-Facing Infant Child Restraints Sold with Select Travel Systems
- [01.31.2005] Dorel Juvenile Group, Inc. To Conduct A Safety Recall For The Dreamride Child Restraint System.
- [06.23.2004] CPSC, Dorel Juvenile Group USA Announce Recall to Inspect and Replace COSCO® Rock 'n Roller Baby Stroller