At Dorel Juvenile Group, your family's safety is our top priority. That's why we've compiled a comprehensive listing of our products (within the past five years) that may require additional repairs, modifications or replacement after the manufacturing process. In most cases, a simple replacement part is all that's needed to improve a product's performance.
Want to research a specific product? Enter the product number below.
- [12.08.2003] DJG announces recall of selected Cosco High Rise Booster Seats
- [11.14.2003] DOREL JUVENILE GROUP, INC. To Conduct A Safety Recall For Alpha Omega And Eddie Bauer
- [06.25.2003] CPSC, NHTSA, and Dorel Juvenile Group Inc. Announce Extended Recall of Infant Car Seats/Carriers
- [05.20.2002] CPSC, NHTSA and Dorel Juvenile Group Inc. Announce Recall to Repair Infant Car Seats/Carriers
- [10.10.2001] IMPORTANT RECALL NOTICE regarding your Fold-Up Booster Seat
- [10.10.2001] CPSC Dorel Juvenile Group Announce Recall of Cosco Play Yards
- [07.31.2001] CPSC, Safety 1st Announce Recall of Cabinet and Drawer Latches
- [03.29.2001] IMPORTANT RECALL NOTICE regarding your Especially For Baby Wipe Warmer
- [03.29.2001] CPSC and Cosco Inc. Announce Recall of Bungee Baby Jumpers
- [11.27.2000] CPSC Cosco Announce Recall to repair High Chairs
- [08.08.2000] Mobile 4 Wheelin Baby Walker
- [02.29.2000] Cosco Inc. is announcing the recall of 851 Arriva infant car seat/carriers because they were inadvertently shipped without the required airbag warning label on the seat pad.