At Dorel Juvenile Group, your family's safety is our top priority. That's why we've compiled a comprehensive listing of our products (within the past five years) that may require additional repairs, modifications or replacement after the manufacturing process. In most cases, a simple replacement part is all that's needed to improve a product's performance.
Want to research a specific product? Enter the product number below.
- [09.12.2013] Dorel Juvenile Announces a Safety Recall of Certain Safety 1st and Eddie Bauer Child Restraint Systems
- [10.23.2012] Dorel Juvenile Group Recalls Eddie Bauer Rocking Wood Bassinets Due to Infant Suffocation Hazard
- [05.17.2012] Cabinet Slide Lock Recall
- [05.17.2012] Sure Fit Toilet Lock Recall
- [05.06.2012] Voluntary Recall
- [03.28.2012] Important Information Regarding Your Safety1st.com, CoscoJuvenile.com and EBBaby.com Account
- [03.22.2012] Push 'n Snap Cabinet Lock Recall
- [02.14.2011] Cosco, Maxi-Cosi, and Safety 1st Child Restraint System Center Front Adjuster Recall
- [02.14.2011] Dorel Juvenile Group Statement on NHTSA Recall of Center Front Adjuster
- [09.08.2010] Five Dorel Juvenile Group Booster Seats Rank Among Top-Rated Car Seats in New Report From Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- [09.08.2010] Dorel Juvenile Group Issues Statement Regarding IIHS 2010 Booster Seat Report
- [02.05.2010] Maxi-Cosi Mico Infant Child Restraint System Base Recall Extension